Feature Friday: OnGuard
Happy Friday Babes!
It’s weirdly warm in Boston today but, fall is upon us and soon winter will come. While I am a mermaid at heart, I do love the fall and winter. Fall in New England is a time of beautiful mountains, fall foliage and pumpkin everything. The weather is crisp, the colors are beautiful and veggies that are in season are uber nourishing.
I love winter too because that means ski season! My mermaid soul turns into a ski bunny as soon as the snow starts to fall.
But with the change of seasons, comes colds, allergies, flus and lots of germs being passed around after being cooped up inside all day. No one wants to be sick, especially during the holiday season. ( or if you’re me especially when there is some fresh powder on the ground.)
Introducing your new friend for Immune Support…On Guard
Feature Friday: On Guard
OnGuard is DoTerra’s Protective blend. It is their proprietary blend of wild organe, clove bud, cinnamon bark, cinnamon leaf, eucalyptus leaf and rosemary leaf/flower essential oil. This blend has been studied to help provide a natural and effective alternative for immune support. It helps protect the body against environmental and seasonal threats.
A Wellness Advocate, Katy Smolik’s, A 5th grade son did their science fair project on what is better at killing bacteria and germs and found that DoTerra’s OnGuard beat out all of its competitors. Check out the picture below for results! So amazing!
DoTerra has also made a whole line of OnGuard related products to help support a healthy, active lifestyle. The range of products are:
- 15 mL of OnGuard Essential Oil Blend
- OnGuard Beadlets
- OnGuard Cleaner Concentrate
- OnGuard foaming hand wash (container and refills)
- OnGuard Laundry Detergent
- OnGuard Natural Whitening Toothpaste
- OnGuard Natural Whitening Toothpaste samples
- OnGuard Protecting Throat Drops
- OnGuard Touch
- OnGuard Soft Gels
- OnGuard Sanitizer Spray (my new favorite!!!)
Seriously, they have got you covered with everything you need in more. The sanitizing spray is my new favorite as a health professional. It helps fight germs and is good for your body! (Sidenote: There is some scary research in the hand sanitizer they use in hospitals… I don’t know all the specifics so I am not going to go into too much detail but let’s just say, I’ve heard enough to know I don’t want to use it).
So how do I use OnGuard in my daily life?
1. I roll the touch onto my feet every morning to help support my immune system
2. I take an OnGuard beadlet most days to support my general health
3. When I am feeling sick or have been around a lot of people who are sick, I double/triple up on the two above and use them 3-5 times a day.
4. I use the laundry detergent along with 5 drops of purify in each load of laundry
5. I use the toothpaste every morning and evening (Chris even uses it!)
6. I put OnGuard Essential Oil in my diffuser when I feel myself getting sick.
7. I make my own DIY Cleaning spray with OnGuard and Melaleuca (recipe to come!)
8. I make my own hand wash with Castille soap and OnGuard Essential Oil (Recipe to come!)
Here are some ways DoTerra recommends using OnGuard:
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for an immune boost.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner.
- Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
- Combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser
- On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function
- When diffused, On Guard helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting
OnGuard is that boost you need in your daily life to help you stay active, healthy and ready to take on your day.
If you are interested in purchasing OnGuard, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR check out this link and click Join and Save!
Namaste & Happy Friday!!