Welcome to Nothing Without Yoga! My name is Kerry McGinn and I am starting my new blog here for you. I started a blog on another site last March but was never terribly consistent. I am here with a newfound excitement and desire to share knowledge and advice with as many people as possible. First, I will tell you a little bit about myself:
- I am an ACSM Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
- I am a recently certified Yoga Teacher through Prana Power Yoga(Boston)
- I thoroughly enjoy all different types of exercise (yoga, running, boxing, weight lifting and anything new & exciting) and use it as a source of stress release
- I am not a medical professional but I have a wealth of knowledge about fitness, general health, nutrition, mind/body connection and wellness
- Yoga is a recent addition to my knowledge and I cannot wait to learn more about the various aspects of the discipline. (Ayurveda, Chakras, Yin Yoga, Cleansing, Power/Vinyasa Yoga and Essential Oils)
- I love talking to people and sharing my opinions and advice so reach out!!
I have written a bunch of blog posts that I am very proud of and would love to share here as well so I will be transferring some over throughout the next few weeks. They will not necessarily be in chronological order and pertinent to my daily life but they are knowledge and posts that I would love to share with you.
More to come:)