Yogi. Personal Trainer. Physical Therapist. Rock Climber.
Kerry McGinn is a a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, Doctor of Physical Therapy Student and Essential Oil Educator in the Boston Area.
Kerry has been an athlete and fitness fanatic her whole life. She started in the health and wellness arena as a collegiate lacrosse player who enjoyed learning about exercise and nutrition. Kerry started her professional training career under the guidance of her strength and conditioning coach and became a Certified Personal Trainer. In 2014, after utilizing yoga to heal physically and emotionally, she pursued her 200 hour Yoga Certification at Prana Power Yoga in Cambridge. Currently, she is pursuing her Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree at MGH Institute of Health Professions fulfilling a lifelong dream of helping others to heal.
Kerry fuses all her passions together for one holistic approach to health and wellness. She believes that every body is different and tailors programs to help her clients reach their fitness and wellness goals through mind, body, and spirit . Her 360 approach to health and wellness keeps you feeling strong, confident, and fulfilled.
Kerry is currently teaches group classes at BFX Studio and Central Rock Gym as well as works with clients 1:1.
10 things to know about me:
1. I LOVE books. Total book nerd here. To the point, that I own too many books.
2. I love being outdoors: The beach and the mountains are constantly calling me name. My dream home is someplace with the beach and the ocean within a quick walk or drive to both.
3. I truly love to exercise. It is a total stress reliever for me.
4. I believe in Everything in Moderation (Thanks dad!)
5. My favorite color is red.
6. I love connecting with others and talking to people.
7. My favorite quote is “Tada Gan Iarracht” Which means Nothing Without Effort in Gaelic.
8. I’m a beverage junkie. Seriously, I start my morning with at least 3 beverages and my friends get worried when I am missing one.
9. I daydream about traveling the world on a daily basis & hope to live in another country or state in the future.
10. My perfect day has all these things: essential oils, the ocean, my boyfriend, my friends, my family, yoga, lots of laugh & maybe a margarita.