Physical Therapist. Yoga Instructor. Personal Trainer
Rock Climber. Yogi. Weight Lifter. Hiker. Skiier.
Live good. Feel Good.
Kerry McGinn is a Licensed Physical Therapist (DPT),200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer, and Essential Oil Educator in the Boston Area.
Kerry has been an athlete and fitness fanatic her whole life. She started in the health and wellness arena as a collegiate lacrosse player who enjoyed learning about exercise and nutrition. Kerry started her professional training career under the guidance of her strength and conditioning coach and became a Certified Personal Trainer. In 2014, after utilizing yoga to heal physically and emotionally, she pursued her 200 hour Yoga Certification at Prana Power Yoga in Cambridge. Currently, she is pursuing her Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree at MGH Institute of Health Professions fulfilling a lifelong dream of helping others to heal.
Kerry fuses all her passions together for one holistic approach to health and wellness. She believes that every body is different and tailors programs to help her clients reach their fitness and wellness goals through mind, body, and spirit . Her 360 approach to health and wellness keeps you feeling strong, confident, and fulfilled.
Kerry is currently practices Physical therapy at a Private Outpatient Clinic IN Boston, MA and teaches at YogaWorks ajd Central Rock Gym. Kerry also offers 1:1 personal training, yoga, physical therapy and wellness consultations ver the phone.
10 things to know about me:
1. I LOVE books. Total book nerd here. To the point, that I own too many books.
2. I love being outdoors: The beach and the mountains are constantly calling me name. My dream home is someplace with the beach and the ocean within a quick walk or drive to both.
3. I truly love to exercise. It is a total stress reliever for me.
4. I believe in Everything in Moderation (Thanks dad!)
5. My favorite color is red.
6. I love connecting with others and talking to people.
7. I live by the words “Live Good, Feel Good.”
8. I’m a beverage junkie. Seriously, I start my morning with at least 3 beverages and my friends get worried when I am missing one.
9. I daydream about traveling the world on a daily basis & hope to live in another country or state in the future.
10. My perfect day has all these things: essential oils, the ocean, my boyfriend, my friends, my family, yoga, lots of laugh & maybe a margarita.